The feature list has a plethora of options listed as standard, meaning every New Peugeot 308 SW Active Premium comes fitted with at least:
- 9.7″ capacitive touchscreen (with smartphone levels of responsiveness)
- Mirror Screen: Mirrorlink, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto
- 3D Connected Navigation with 3-year subscription and voice recognition
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- DAB Digital Radio
- Bluetooth and USB
- Air Conditioning
- Electric ‘one touch’ front electric windows
- Remote controlled central locking
- Cruise control with speed limiter
For the most discerning of drivers, you can choose the Allure, Allure Premium, GT or GT Premium specification and bring this level to staggering new heights. Features in these models can include:
- 9.7″ multifunction colour touch screen (replacing all of the primary cabin functions)
- Alloy Wheels
- Dual Zone Air Conditioning
- Electric handbrake
- Automatic headlamps and wipers
- Reversing camera and front parking sensors
New 308 SW can be fitted with full range of modern features including:
Apple CarPlay, MirrorLink and Android Auto: your phone seamlessly connects to New Peugeot 308 SW for easier hands-free navigation, calling, music streaming. You can even use Siri (or your own digital assistant) by pressing a button on the steering wheel.
Ultrasonic sensors on the side of the vehicle offer a slicker parking experience. The new Peugeot 308 SW measures the space to see if it can fit, will let you know and fully control the steering whilst you manage the acceleration, brakes, gears and clutch. Parallel parking needn’t be a struggle with Park Assist.
The new Peugeot 308 SW monitors the road ahead and if it notices a potential collision ahead, it will notify the driver. If the braking is not applied immediately then the vehicle will come to a safe stop to avoid collisions. This will happen at between 5kph and 140kph (when a moving vehicle is detected). Under 80km/h when a stopped vehicle is detected. Under 60km/h when a pedestrian is detected.
New Peugeot 308 SW actively monitors the driver to ensure you are concentrating on the road ahead. If the vehicle notices you haven’t stopped for two hours, a warning will appear. If the new 308 SW notices you wandering out of lane (without indicating), the vehicle will warn you.
A 180° rear video camera offers a unique 360° overhead view of your vehicle when parking. See the angle that you may think impossible in the new 308 SW and be assured that you are safe from obstacles when parking.