The Peugeot 3008 SUV has confirmed combined figures of up to 70.6 mpg on the 1.6l BlueHDi 120 models. The Peugeot 3008 SUV offers the choice of three petrol engines and five diesels. A range of manuals and automatic (EAT8) transmissions are available to suit all driving styles.
The new design of the New 3008 SUV means you can expect an even more economical ride from the multi-award winning predecessor. Carbon Emissions (CO2) have been announced from just 103g/km on the 1.6 litre BlueHDi 100 Stop & Start units with the PureTechs starting from only 117g/km.
The engines available on the Peugeot 3008 SUV are:
- 1.2L PureTech 130 S&S 6-speed manual
- 1.2L PureTech 130 S&S EAT8 (Automatic)
- 1.6L e-THP 165 S&S
- 1.6L BlueHDi 100 S&S 5-speed Manual
- 1.6L BlueHDi 120 S&S 6-speed Manual
- 1.6L BlueHDi 120 S&S 6-speed Automatic (EAT6)
- 2.0L BlueHDi 150 S&S 6-speed Manual
- 2.0L BlueHDi 180 S&S 6-speed Automatic (EAT6)
Discover a better kind of drive with 3008 SUV from Peugeot.