New Peugeot Rifter is a tough leisure activity vehicle with strong SUV styling whilst remaining balanced and easy drive. For added driver and passenger satisfaction, why not choose a Zenith roof which bathes the cabin in natural light?
Peugeot Rifter brings the i-Cockpit into focus with a small, sporty steering wheel, head-up display, a large 8-inch colour touchscreen and a clean, uncluttered dashboard.
Peugeot Rifter can include Grip Control for added traction. Who needs four-wheel drives with bad economy when Grip Control which offers both excellent traction in slippery conditions and doesn’t affect day to day economy?
The new Peugeot Rifter is available in three trim levels; each of them filled to the brim with features. Select each trim level to see the specification.
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Speed limit recognition and recommendation
- Active Safety Brake
- Automatic lights
- Automatic MagicWash® windscreen wipers
- Air conditioning
- Contrasting wheel arch trim
- Door sill protectors
- Aluminium roof bars
- Vertical front grille with chrome surround
Everything in Active specification plus:
- 16 inch ‘Taranaki’ alloy wheels
- PEUGEOT i-Cockpit: 8.0 inch capacitive touchscreen
- Mirror Screen: (Apple CarPlay , Android Auto and MirrorLink)
- High console between front seats with storage compartment
- Electric parking brake
- Electric rear windows
- Height adjustable driver seat with adjustable lumbar support
- Under-seat storage
- Elbow rest
- Foldable passenger seat with under-seat storage and elbow rest
- Tray tables at the back of the front seats
Everything in Allure specification plus:
- 17 inch ‘Aoraki’ Alloy Wheel
- ‘GT Line’ badging and styling
- Connected 3D Navigation: includes TomTom Live updates (3 year subscription)
- Automatic dual zone climate control
- Rear parking sensors
- PEUGEOT Open and Go (keyless entry and push button start)
- Power folding door mirrors
- 3 independent rear seats (second row) with “Magic Flat” modularity with controls accessible from the boot
- Zenith Roof Cielo panoramic roof with electric interior blind
- Floating translucent roof arch with background lighting and storage (Standard versions only)
Whichever trim level you choose, the New Peugeot Rifter is will be the most versatile and rugged family car which can carry what you want, who you want and when you want, anywhere. Be the first to drive one at Charters Peugeot of Aldershot.