Official MPG figures for the new Peugeot 5008 SUV are displayed below (alongside CO2 levels. Please note: Thanks to the new World Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP) vehicles are tested to show more realistic mpg figures on a day-to-day basis. 5008 SUV is available with several petrol and diesel engine choices :
- 1.2L PureTech 130 S&S 6-speed manual (117 g/km & 55.4 mpg combined)
- 1.2L PureTech 130 S&S EAT6 6-speed automatic (120 g/km & 54.3 mpg combined)
- 1.5l BlueHDi 130 EAT8 S&S 8-speed automatic (105-108g/km)
- 1.6L THP 165 S&S 5-speed manual (133 g/km & 48.7 mpg combined)
- 1.6L BlueHDi 100 S&S 5-speed manual (106 g/km & 68.9 mpg combined)
- 1.6L BlueHDi 120 S&S 6-speed manual (108 g/km & 67.3 mpg combined)
- 1.5L BlueHDi 130 S&S 6-speed manual (107 g/km & 68.9 mpg combined) – EURO 6.2 compliant
- 2.0L BlueHDi 150 S&S 6-speed manual (118 g/km & 61.4 mpg combined)
- 2.0L BlueHDi 180 EAT8 S&S 8-speed automatic (final figures to be confirmed).
Despite the power available in the new Peugeot 5008 SUV, the environment has not been forgotten with carbon emissions as low as 106g/km. There truly is nothing like the new 5008 SUV on the roads.