e-208 Full Electric Advantages
100% electric driving delivers new sensations:
- A smooth drive without vibration
- Sharp acceleration thanks to immediate engine torque
- A silent engine* offering a serene driving experience
- 0g CO2 emissions in driving phase
*Take care when driving as other road users may not be accustomed to electric vehicles. PEUGEOT e-208 is fitted with an acoustic vehicle alerting system which operates at speeds below 18mph.
Save money thanks to:
- Energy cost lower than fossil fuels
- Low cost of use thanks to reduced maintenance
- Government subsidy of up to £1,500**
- Use of ECO mode
**For further information visit this page
Your life will be simplified with the PEUGEOT e-208. This 100% electric car offers:
- Fast and intuitive charging
- Freedom to drive in the city even those with emission restriction zones
- Mobility pass***: this will build a rental car allowance into your finance agreement, allowing for the simple rental of an internal combustion vehicle for a longer trip when required.
- MyPeugeot® application which allows remote management of certain features such as pre-programming of charging and heating and checking the battery charge level.
***Launching in 2020 and available on vehicles funded through PSA Finance UK Ltd.
The seductive PEUGEOT e-208 electric car has it all. Its distinctive and exclusive touches embody technology and modernity.
As quiet as it is flexible and responsive on the road, the seductive PEUGEOT e-208 has it all. Its distinctive and exclusive touches embody technology and modernity: its monogram “e” and the dichroic Lion which changes colour from different angles; body-coloured chequered front grille; gloss black wheel arches; 17” aerodynamic aluminum wheels* and refined upholstery. And, there’s absolutely no compromise on interior space or technology for you or your passengers.
*According to version
PEUGEOT 3D i-COCKPIT
Information on your driving can be easily accessed through the configurable 3D head-up digital instrument panel* and can also be projected, like a hologram, via the capacitive colour touchscreen. The display incorporates:
- Driving mode: Eco/Normal/Sport
- Battery level
- Animation of specific information illustrating the operation of the powertrain in real time.
*Standard from Allure Premium
New electric motor
The e-208’s immediate reactivity (136hp and torque of 260 Nm available from 0mph) offers a serene* driving experience.
The e-CMP electrified modular platform was developed to incorporate a high-voltage battery with large capacity of 50kWh while preserving space on board and boot volume. The electric car battery has an 8 year warranty or 100,000 miles for 70% of its charge capacity.
*Battery range up to 349 km (WLTP) / up to 450 km (NEDC): Estimated data for information purposes only, subject to approval – Combined CO2 Emissions: 0g in road testing
The PEUGEOT e-208 electric city car offers three driving modes:
- Eco: autonomy optimised by adjusting certain settings
- Normal: optimum comfort for daily use
- Sport: priority to performance and sensations with maximum power and torque (0 to 100 km/h in 8.1s)
“Brake” mode offers 2 levels of engine braking*, enabling you to charge the battery while decelerating:
- Moderate: for a feel similar to that of an internal combustion engine vehicle
- Increased: for deceleration controlled by the accelerator pedal
*Moderate or increased battery recharging
QUICK AND EASY CHARGING
To access the full driving capacity in electric mode (up to 217 miles WLTP*, combined CO2 emissions: 0g in driving phase), several charging solutions are available: at home or at public ev charging stations. The PEUGEOT e-208 offers programmable deferred charging: via the colour touchscreen or through the MyPeugeot® App on your phone. This system also lets you start or stop charging at any time and consult the charge status.
Fully charge your e-208 more quickly and safely from a dedicated charging point which takes approximately 7.5 hours for a full charge. Government subsidies in the UK are available to support this*. And, we’re offering these FREE to the first 500 customers ordering an e-208! Terms & conditions apply.
The e-208 charges using a classic domestic plug in 24 hours for a complete charge. A cable must be purchased as an accessory to facilitate this activity.
Rapid recharging at a public terminal
You can obtain 80% of the vehicle charge in 30 minutes** from a 100kW charging station. Rapid chargers can be found at most motorway service stations and are being progressively installed across the UK..
You can obtain 0-80% of the vehicle charge in 30 minutes from a 100kW rapid charging station. Rapid charging stations are widely available across the UK at various locations and their power rating varies, typically from 50kW and sometimes up to 350kW. The charging time may vary according to the type and power of the charging station, the outside temperature at the charging point and the battery temperature.
Book a Test Drive
For the Peugeot 208
|Monday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|